Finding the right partner for your clients
If you’re exploring your options as a business owner and looking to put your succession plan into action, it’s vital that you find a buyer who shares your vision of client service.
At Wren Sterling, we’ve helped many business owners transition from the day-to-day running of their firm into a role with us where we take on the administration and the regulatory burden, leaving you clear to do what you do best; helping your clients achieve their goals.
Our starting point is that wherever possible, we don’t want to change what you do. We want to learn from people who have successfully run their own business for many years.
At the same time, we find that our scale and commercial arrangements can result in value for your clients, plus our investments in technology, our compliance function and our brand are there to enhance your proposition.
How Wren Sterling helps
We have over 300 people working in the Wren Sterling Group. That means we require developed central services. You can benefit from:
- Over 100 financial planners, so you can collaborate, share ideas and best practice
- a national Operations team that uses industry-leading technology to process work accurately and efficiently
- a Human Resources team to support and help determine the right career path for your staff
- a Commercial team focused on enhancing Wren Sterling’s client proposition, building our brand and generating new business leads
- a Compliance function with huge levels of experience in complex areas of financial advice to keep you and your clients safe
- an IT department and support service providing on-site support to keep your phone connected and your IT equipment transition seamless
- a Finance function to take away the burden of balancing your books
Our investors, Lightyear Capital and Wren Sterling’s Management Team, are committed to bringing through the best financial planning firms as we look to grow our business, so we’ve invested in a dedicated integration team led by an experienced project manager to ensure your business becomes part of Wren Sterling with minimum disruption to your client service.
We’re skilled at data migration, post-completion communications and all the wrap-around support you need to maintain your service levels at this busy time.
Starting your journey
Our acquisitions team is led by our Acquisitions Director, Henry Blunt. Henry has overseen hundreds of transactions from initial conversation through to completion.
Whether you’re just starting to explore your options or you are keen to put your succession plan into action and you want to find out more about getting started, please get in touch using the form below.