Salary Range – from £20,000 to £28,000 (based on skills, qualifications and experience)
Professional Qualification Scheme & Career progression
Incentive Scheme – Quarterly Incentive Scheme based on hitting Business targets
Join our dynamic and growing Operations team who support our Financial Advisers by efficient and effective administrative support. It’s a fast paced and challenging role, managing client documentation with a key sense of attention to detail required. You will be part of a business that believes in ongoing professional development and career pathways into paraplanning, adviser and management roles. You will work closely with advisers and with the support of the wider Operations team, to deliver a great service to our clients.
Wren Sterling is a successful UK wide independent Financial Planning business with big growth plans. We navigate our clients through often complex markets that change frequently, by taking the time to understand their unique situation and advise from a completely independent standpoint. Our Operations Teams are based throughout the UK, with Administrators reporting into an Operations Manager, working closely with assigned Advisers on a range of activities from processing new business to managing the client review process. The Business believes in making an impact in our local, national and international communities with plenty of opportunity to get involved in charity fundraising and volunteering.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience and qualifications)
- Employee Benefits Trust – Eligible to join discretionary share trust established for all employees to share in the future success of the business
- Generous Holiday Package (including holiday trading)
- Ongoing professional development support with salary increases for the completion of key qualification milestones and clear career paths for future progression
- Pension Scheme – Employer pension contributions based on total earnings
- Agile working approach – employees can work every day in the office if preferred or a combination of home /office working
- Flex allowance to spend on a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service Cover
- Group Income Protection
- Critical Illness cover
- Lease Car Service
- And many more!
- Opportunities to make an impact in our local, national and international communities through charity fundraising and volunteering
What you will need:
- Ideally, to have worked in a Financial Planning environment for at least 1 year
- 5 GCSE passes or equivalent (including maths and English)
- Approachable, flexible with attention to detail! Enjoy being part of a wider team!